Date of entry into force March 2020
We know that now the most important thing is the safety of all. We want to travel and make many plans and, therefore, we take the well-being of our guests and employees very seriously, so that they can feel calm and safe.
This is the protocol of action that you will find in our Hostel with a prepared staff:
To ensure the safety and protection of both guests and staff, we provide all our team with the necessary EPIS. The body temperature will be taken to anyone who accesses the hotel.
We recommend the use of masks at all times when the social distance of 2m cannot be guaranteed.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANING
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, we remind our teams that cleaning begins with this simple act. In addition, we have bioalcohol dispensers in the common areas.
- Room disinfection: The Hostel uses cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean the rooms after departure and before the arrival of the next guest, paying special attention to frequent contact items as well as air filters. In addition, spraying with disinfectant product of all surfaces.
- Waste Treatment: Safe waste management, safe waste management and disposal.
- Special measures in the treatment of bed linen:The disinfection of clothing is guaranteed. Wash at temperatures of 75-80oC for a minimum time of 20 minutes with a dose of hydrogen peroxide. Drying at temperatures close to 100oC that ensure thermal disinfection.
- Public spaces: The Hostel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in public spaces, paying vital attention to the reception, elevators and buttons thereof, door handles, stair railings, counters, toilets, disinfection of sofas, arms of chairs, surfaces and counters, and even room keys. Redistribution of spaces and capacity with the aim of respecting distances established as safe by WHO.
- Reception area: The reception area will be disinfected every two hours. The cleaning frequency of the trunks is also increased.
All guest keys administered at the front desk are disinfected in each use.
- Public baths: The frequency of cleaning of public baths is increased to 6 times a day.IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
- Card payment will be encouraged and the payment terminal will be disinfected after each use.
- The keys to the rooms will be disinfected after each use.
- It is recommended not to share an elevator between people from different family units unless masks are used